Digital Delivery Expert
About the business
Growing marketing agency with innovative technology is looking for a confident and suitable person to join their family team. The business has been providing outstanding service and quality for 10 years. You will be challenged with rewarding tasks and projects on a daily basis.
About the role
The right candidate will have proven knowledge in and be responsible for setting up, customising and managing the following digital platforms on behalf of our clients:
Google Search, Display, video & Shop campaigns by:
- optimising target audiences and re-marketing lists
- setting negative keywords and placement exclusions
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & other social platforms by:
- Optimise campaigns for delivering conversion goals (PPC vs PPM vs PPA)
- identifying high converting content & creative ads
- create look-a-like audiences and optimise re-marketing strategies (utilising Pixel data)
- Create catalogues and embedding product feeds for Facebook shopping campaigns
The successful candidate will also be responsible for proofing and adjusting the digital marketing reports for client campaigns that include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, E-mail and other Social media marketing.
Skills of high value but not required for the position are:
- Ability to navigate WordPress website back-end to update content for clients
- Knowledge with PHP and Java script
- Understanding in website development on the WordPress platform.
The successful person will also be required to make further recommendations on how to better increase and maximise client conversion results within Google (AdWords & Analytics), Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & other digital platforms
Where you will Work:
- With a very professional, friendly team of people.
- In a modern office building with latest technology
- With encouraging forward-thinking people with innovative ideas.
- In a place where bonus options and pay increases are based on performance.
- In a place where the importance of a work/family balance is top priority and family comes first.
- Where workplace training and development programs are available to all team members
- Where a very high Christian standard of behaviour is required and when it comes to interactions with our clients and staff – “Treat others how you would like to be treated”
Please submit your Resume and any other documents that you believe show your experience in the above areas: