We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail
You will have up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. . You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media platforms including websites, newspapers, magazines, promotional products, shop front and vehicle signage, exhibition collateral, flyers, brochures, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our management and sales team.
The goal is to convey the clients’ message in the most optimum way possible.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a variety of media outlets to produce desired work at correct specs.
- Use graphic design software
- Work with signage companies and other suppliers to get best possible quotes.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare initial drafts/design concepts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work and contribute as part of a team with web developers, traditional and digital sales personnel to accomplish tasks as needed and ensure client desired out come.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with potential clients and management team
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time & costs.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Where you will Work:
- With a very professional, friendly team of people.
- In a modern office building with latest technology
- With encouraging forward-thinking people with innovative ideas.
- In a place where bonus options and pay increases are based on performance.
- In a place where the importance of a work/family balance is top priority and family comes first.
- Where workplace training and development programs are available to all team members
- Where a very high Christian standard of behaviour is required and when it comes to interactions with our clients and staff – “Treat others how you would like to be treated”