ADMINISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
About the business
Growing marketing agency with innovative technology is looking for a confident and suitable person to join their family team. The business has been providing outstanding service and quality for 10 years. You will be challenged with rewarding tasks and projects on a daily basis.
About the role
We currently have a vacancy for a part time Administration and Accounts Assistant in our growing and locally owned company.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with a friendly and energetic approach, strong organisational abilities, and a flexible attitude.
- Greet clients and direct to the appropriate person (over the phone and in person)
- Prepare boardroom for meetings and clean up on meeting completion
- Accounts payable support including reconciliation of supplier invoices/statements and reconciliation of credit card entries
- Accounts receivable support including processing debtor invoices
- Support efficient provision of client outcomes by effective use of Sales Force Company Management System
- General administrative support to all team members including data entry, spreadsheet management, filing, printing/photocopying/laminating/binding
- Organise team and client events and/or promotions including catering and purchasing items required
- Manage grocery and stationery item stock levels, complete any errands required, empty bins, general tidying of office and any other administration/office tasks required.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable experience
- Front of house and/or reception experience
- MYOB proficiency an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks with conflicting deadlines
- A high standard of written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn
- Driver’s licence and own transport essential.
Where you will Work:
- With a very professional, friendly team of people
- In a modern office building with the latest technology
- With encouraging forward-thinking people with innovative ideas
- In a place where bonus options and pay increases are based on performance
- In a place where the importance of a work/family balance is top priority and family comes first
- Where workplace training and development programs are available to all team members
- Where a very high Christian standard of behaviour is required and when it comes to interactions with our clients and staff – “Treat others how you would like to be treated”.