Website Designer & Developer
About the business
Growing marketing agency with innovative technology is looking for a confident and suitable person to join their family team. The business has been providing outstanding service and quality for 10 years. You will be challenged with rewarding tasks and projects on a daily basis.
About the role
The right candidate would have interest in WordPress website design and development assisting our existing web department team in producing high quality and functional websites for our clients. This position is an ever changing environment with advances in the technology, the candidate should have the capacity to keep up with modern web practices and trends. Very high attention to detail is required for this position.
Full-time and Part-time options are available for this position.
Prerequisites for position:
- High level skill in WordPress
- High level skill in CSS
- Know how to install and configure plugins
- Website Design skillset
- Creative lateral thinking
- Basic Adobe PhotoShop skills
- Basic Adobe Illustrator skills
- Can follow procedural instructions
Advantageous skills but not required:
- PHP programming language
- AMP and website optmisation knowledge
- Framework development
- Theme development
Where you will Work:
- With a very professional, friendly team of people.
- In a modern office building with latest technology
- With encouraging forward-thinking people with innovative ideas.
- In a place where bonus options and pay increases are based on performance.
- In a place where the importance of a work/family balance is top priority and family comes first.
- Where workplace training and development programs are available to all team members
- Where a very high Christian standard of behaviour is required and when it comes to interactions with our clients and staff – “Treat others how you would like to be treated”
Please submit your Resume and any other documents that you believe show your experience in the any of the mentioned areas: