Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Strategic Media Partners – Ultimate Home Grand Final Pack
Official Rules for the Campaign:
- Information regarding the prize and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The promoter is Strategic Media Partners, 36 Wellington Street, North Mackay, Queensland, 4740, (“Promoter”).
- The promotion commences 5pm AEST Friday 15th March 2019. Entries close 5pm Sunday 8thSeptember 2019.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- Visit the competition web page via Facebook ad links.
- Fully complete the online entry form, by entering their first name, last name, email address and contact phone number into the fields provided. “Like” the Facebook Page of each of the ten (10) businesses listed using the Like button beside each of the businesses.
- Staff members employed by Strategic Media Partners are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- By entering, entrants acknowledge that their first name and suburb may be used by the promoter in local publications advising of their win in this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed or corrupted Entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of electronic receipt into the Promoter’s electronic entry point at Strategic Media Partners.
- This promotion is by random draw; chance determines the winner.
- Entrants are only eligible to win the prize if they can visit Strategic Media Partners, 36 Wellington Street, North Mackay, Queensland to collect the prize voucher, and subsequently redeem the prize.
- All entrants and the winner must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
Each valid Entry received (submitted in accordance with paragraph 4 and otherwise in accordance with these conditions of entry) and the winning entry is based on being first drawn. Based on these criteria, one (1) winner will be selected at the end of the Competition Period. 1.00 pm Monday 9th September 2019.
- Contestants can only enter once through the competition.
- The Grand Final prize (voucher) must be collected in person by the winner during normal business hours 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) at Strategic Media Partners, 36 Wellington St, Mackay, Queensland.
- The winner is responsible for any additional expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary travel arrangements to and from Strategic Media Partners.
- The prize (voucher) will be supplied by Strategic Media Partners. (10 x cartons of selected beer up to $60 value per carton, football jersey, football and cap of favoured team) and ‘pizza & drinks’ voucher valued at $200 to be redeemed at Ma’s Pizza.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. The Promoter will hold the personal information the entrant provides through this promotion so they can be contacted if they are a prize winner and in relation to this and other giveaway promotions.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid Entry. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition Judging Process
- The competition will be drawn at Strategic Media Partners, 36 Wellington Street at 13:00 Monday 9thSeptember 2019.
- The winner of the competition will be notified by phone within one business day of the draw taking place, initially on the contact phone number provided on entry form.
- The winner may also have their first name and suburb published on Promoter’s website and Facebook fan page of Promoter and the website and Facebook fan page of the participating businesses.
- Prize winner will present themselves in person to Strategic Media Partners to claim their prize.
- The winner of the competition must claim their prize in person, providing personal identification. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering this promotion or receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to Strategic Media Partners.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all Entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected Entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter:
- Accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries or entrant’s details.
- The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at , (07) 49 514 000, or in person 36 Wellington Street, Mackay, Queensland 4740.
Disclosure Statement: The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this and future promotions.